What we do
Forest Landscape Restoration
Services & Expertise
We develop IFLR projects covering the whole project life cycle from planning and implementation, to the production and sale of certified commodities and offsets on the market in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Evaluate the history of land use and degradation in the landscape.
- Complete the feasibility study and the environmental social impact assessment.
- Establish the aims of the IFLR project, according to the needs of the local communities.
- Characterize the degraded landscape.
- Develop the national IFLR programs for successful large-scale activities.
- Build biotech lab infrastructure and clean hi-tech tree factory.
- Produce plant materials and other green inputs.
- Assist local communities and beneficiaries to establish ecofriendly businesses (green economy) through training, capacity building, and industry, market, and value chain development.
- Restore productive soils and diverse ecosystems.
- Valorize degraded lands through agroforestry, forestry, and agriculture.
- Promote forest carbon sinks and carbon farming.
- Valorize residual wastes for revitalizing degraded soils.
- Protect, manage, and restore watersheds.
- Sustainably produce goods and services, such as agri-food products, energy wood, timber products, ecotourism, and offset credits.
- Evaluate the carbon storage and ecosystem and biodiversity recovery.
- Pay beneficiaries for Ecosystem Services.
- Get certification for commodities and offset credits through a third-party organization.
- Monitor and implement adjustment and correction over the long term, according to the initial IFLR project goals.
- Sell certified forest and agroforest-based commodities and offset credits to buyers and deliver return on investment to impact investors.